viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes?


Since I started the University, it has become more difficult to dedicate time even pastime, but before, when I had free time and not so many homework, I liked to pain in my free time, was not draw precisely, more than anything was painting playing with the color of the pencils, making gradients and mixing colors.

When I was a child I had many notebooks with drawings, mainly drawing objects that looked, like for example flowers, toys, ornaments, etc., before going to the University, toward a drawing to the week.

I liked to collect pencils of different year in the Collage, because I felt that each pencil had a different tone, even if it seemed the same color. At present, I have a box full of pencil without using.



2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a full box of unused pencil too. It's good to know that although I don't use them, they are there, waiting for my hands and my inspiration :)

    ResponderEliminar