jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

My Autobiography

Hello! My name is Javiera, I am 20 years old, I was born on February 11, 1999. I grew up in my grandmother's house, located in the commune of La Granja, where I studied at a school called Benjamin Subercaseaux, up to basic 5. Then I moved to the pine-high commune, it still was close to where my grandmother. There he enters the “San Jose school of the family”, until he finished fourth half.

My mother owns a house and my father works in tourism, I am the older sister, I have two brothers, the middle one is called Pablo, and the youngest who is called Diego. Which go to the same school.

I currently study graphic design, I go in third year and I like what I am studying, I like to create and put things together. I have a boyfriend five years ago, who I met at school, and we both adopted a little dog named Simona, who's going to turn two, and we love her very much.


I like to share with my family, listen to music, watch series with my mom, go out with friends, go to the movies, and spend time with my boyfriend and Simona

I'm in kinder

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario