jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

Why did you choose this carrer?

To begin with the truth in my childhood I never thought or was clear about what I wanted to be when I was big, all I knew was that I liked to draw. As a child I had many notebooks with drawings, and more than inventing drawings I liked to draw what I drew, and well over time those notebooks were lost.

Later when I was by graduate from college, I started to take awareness on what I had to study, even I liked to draw, only that now it is added the mathematics. That's why the ideal option was an architecture, but I did not want because Chile is a very seismic country and he was feeling that it was a lot of responsibility. Another option I liked was to study veterinary, I would have had the faculty next to my house, but because of the affection I have taken to animals, I feel that I had felt very sad that I could not help all the animals.

Finally take the decision to study design for a convention of institutes and universities to which one can find out information, clarify doubts and speak with persons who are already studying. Being that it was the best decision regarding studies, although there are stressful times of equal form there are moments that you enjoy, unlike the college here one finds people with the same tastes and interests.


When it comes to the university my idea was to work for any magazine, editorial or something, now I would like to start doing notebooks and notepads and someday have a small printing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario