jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

A photograph and its story

With this photo presented officially to my dog Simona. This photo was taken at the beginning of November, exactly the day of 4 November.

In the photo you can see a puppy as young as two months old. The story behind the photo begins like this, before the Simona I had adopted a cat which was my first pet, I had become very fond of him and my brothers the same, we took great care of him and we were very fond of him, until one day He escaped , with my brothers we went out to look for him, but we never found him. My dad saw us very sad looking out the window waiting for the cat to come back. Until one day while we were having dinner he saw an ad that they gave away puppies, he contacted the owner and we barely finished eating we went to look for the Simona.


And good when we arrived, it was night, so first I did was to bring it to my bed to sleep and it was there where I took this picture, including makes me company while doing the work of the University.
She's Simona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario